Tuesday 12 March 2013

Colour Me Scrappy

I’ve found a new challenge blog called Colour Me Scrappy which has challenges based on colour pallets.

I have completed 3 layouts based on their current challenges.

Challenge 31

With the added challenge of lots of layers.

2013-03-12 14.50.09

I hope I have enough layers.

Challenge 32

2013-03-12 13.48.05

Challenge 33

With this Sketch

 

2013-03-12 15.41.01

I’ve really enjoyed the freedom these challenges give me with just the colours as a starting point but it is enough to give me the kick-start to get scrapping!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Hello my lovely Jeannie, haven't you been busy! wonderful layouts but then yours always are. Hope you're doing well, hope to catch up soon, Julie.x

Dolly B said...

gorgeous layouts and glad colormescrappy gets you scrapping :) and hope to see you join along in the next challenges coming up. I love travel pics and you have done a great job interpreting the challenges

Mary

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh Jeannie! I am so happy that you found us! Your layouts for all three challenges are amazing! YOu have done a great job with the color schemes! And like Dolly, I love your photos, too! Thank you so much for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!!!! Hope to see you at more challenges!!!

marianne said...

Wow! Three really wonderful layouts! Thanks for playing with us at Color Me Scrappy!

marianne said...

Wow! Three really wonderful layouts! Thanks for playing with us at CMS!

Crystal Schneider said...

I love all of your layouts. Great job with the colors. Glad you found us at Color Me Scrappy. Thank you for playing along.

Lynn said...

Wow!!!! You are a busy lady! So nice that you were able to complete three challenges over at Color Me Scrappy. They are all so unique and fantastic. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Me Scrappy. Hope to see you again :)

Unknown said...

Welcome to Color Me Scrappy! I'm so glad you found us and we could give you some inspirations. After all, that is what we are here for. All 3 of your layouts are fabulous. Please, join again soon.

Viji Siddharth said...

Nicely done! I like the clean ad simple look of your layout.Thanks for joining CMS!