Friday 22 March 2013

Colour Me Scrappy Challenge #34

 

Here is the colour palette for challenge #34

 

And here is my layout for the challenge;

 

20130320_164137

I have used photographs of myself which is quite unusual for me – especially as they are pre weight loss – although I don’t seem to have many recent photos of me but in these photos I am in St Ives in Cornwall which is of course my favourite place. I’m looking forward to spending some more time there this year just hoping for some warmer weather – it can’t carry on like this surely?

I’m looking forward to the next Colour Me Scrappy Challenge – it’s definitely good for inspiration

8 comments:

Dolly B said...

perfect colours, love the little banners. Thank you for joining in at colormescrappy
Mary

Lynn said...

Great take on our color challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Color Me Scrappy!!

Crystal Schneider said...

Very pretty. Love the little banners. Thanks for playing all along at Color Me Scrappy.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness! Your layout is so beautiful! I love how you used the colors here. The banners look fabulous, too! Thank you so much for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!

Unknown said...

I'm loving the layers you have going on. Thanks for playing and sharing it with Color Me Scrappy.

marianne said...

Cute banners. Thanks for playing at CMS!

Mandalika said...

So pretty and the banners are great, thank you for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!

Viji Siddharth said...

Love all the layers! Thankyou for joining CMS!