Wednesday 13 June 2012

Bunting and Beachuts

I love to add bunting to my cards and scrapbook layouts so when this weeks card challenge at Scrapbook Sisters came up I was very happy to add bunting to my DT card. I was even dreaming of bunting in my sleep last night!

004

I used a Papermania stamp of beach huts (another one of my favourite things) and hadn’t anticipated quite how fiddly it would be to colour but I got our my watercolour pencils and I persevered.  Although there is bunting in the stamped image I added some more paper bunting cut from some English Paper Company paper. I quite like the simplicity of the card, the image is so busy I thought it might get lost in a fussy card.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Jeannie, I was sure I'd left a comment on this card, maybe id tried from my phone but it had failed. I adore this one, it is just sooooo you, as soon as I saw the beach huts it made me smile and I could imagine you down at Whitstable lol!
Love today's card too but had to stop by here first!.x