Wednesday 18 April 2012

Wedding Time

As the warmer weather approaches (and hopefully it will warm up soon) there are more weddings so at Scrapbook Sisters this weeks challenge is to make a Wedding Card. I decided to go for something a little unusual and went for a less traditional card which was inspired by the little heart stamp from Technique Tuesday.

023.JPGcrop

024.JPGa

I had great fun with lots of Bronze embossing powder and the heat gun.  I used a  Versamark embossing ink pad and bronze embossing powder on the hearts on the front and inside of the card, I then put some white cardstock in a script embossing folder and put it through the Cuttlebug. I then wiped the Versamark pad across the raised areas of the embossed cardstock and embossed with the bronze embossing power again. I even heat embossed the border around the oval die cut too. I mounted it all on a Kraft card blank.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Lovely card, Jeannie, it's great to get some inspiration for something a bit different for a wedding card! Chris