Wednesday 21 March 2012

Anything Goes

This week at Scrapbook Sisters the theme of the challenge is anything goes. When I went out to my craft room I had no idea what I was going to make but when I looked through my stamps I found this great little stamp from K & C0 that I hadn’t used yet and also the little doilies that are in Scrapbook Sisters shop that I also hadn’t used yet. and then the card just came together. The paper is from Webster's Pages and is from a free 6x6 pad which was given away last month with a card magazine. The swirl is a chipboard die cut which was left over from a kit from a class at Scrapbook Sisters and the paper flowers were from a local pound shop.

003.JPGa

2 comments:

Blankina said...

Great card, I love the stamps and paper...
Thanks for sharing it...
Ciao Blankina

Julie said...

So beautiful Jeannie, love the image and those gorgeous flourishes! stunning!.x