Friday 3 June 2011

Sketch of the Week

Here we are again with Shimelle’s  Sketch of the Week. Here is the sketch to follow;

scrapbooking sketch and page ideas

And here is my layout.

020A

I have used a couple of photos that I took earlier this year when we went on a walk at Gillingham Riverside Park. I was experimenting with my photo taking and used a couple of interesting scenery shots.

I have just used Papermania Kraft paper for the background and Cosmo Cricket Earth Love for the layout. I must have really liked this range when it came out as I have two sheets of each paper and I know that I have already made other layouts with these papers.The embellishments are all made from the papers too with the exception of the Hambly Rub On for the journaling.

1 comment:

MaidstoneMum said...

Lovely layout - I like the scenery shots, I must use more of these..