Thursday 9 June 2011

4x6 Photo Love

We are now at month five of 4x6 photo love, this time with five 4x6 photos – 4 landscape and 1 portrait on a double layout.

034

I have used photographs that I took a couple of weeks ago when we walked from Gillingham to Chatham over the Great Lines to Fort Amhurst  which was built during the Napoleonic Wars by French prisoners of war. There are so many places in the Medway Towns where you can see examples of the areas military past.

I have used papers that I bought a couple of years ago in Costco – you know one of those bargain buys that you have to have when you see them but later regret that impulse! – but saying that they do match quite nicely. I’ve used fabric Thickers from American Crafts and I made the embellishments from a Woodware scalloped circle punch, an EK sucess label punch and K  & CO journaling labels finished off with a large brad.`

I am quite enjoying making these little embellishments!

1 comment:

MaidstoneMum said...

Lovely layout, and congratulations on being a featured layout for Shimelle's last sketch of the week. x