Thursday 5 May 2011

Sketch of the Week

Here I am again with this weeks sketch from Shimelle. I had some lovely comments last week about my layout of me and Charlie Chaplin, so thank you!

Here is this weeks sketch;

2035

Here is my layout;

002

I’ve used the lovely Cosmo Cricket Snorkel range of papers, which I have used several times before. I have also used various stickers and journal tags from my stash and some American Crafts rub ons. I have used a cut down photo to make my title but there is a bit of glare from the photo.

The photos were taken last year when we had a day out in Brighton which was lovely and I do intend to make a return trip this year.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Jeannie, the cut out photo idea for a title is excellent, I always take photos of signs and special places when we are out and I had never thought to do this before :-)

Lou said...

great layout - I just love Brighton :)