Tuesday 10 May 2011

National Scrapbooking Day–Challenges 1 & 2

Saturday was National Scrapbooking day and at Scrapbook Sisters we were all busy with our crop at Rainham School for Girls. I think there was about 70 of us there and a good day was had by all – even though I was busy working and not scrapping it was great to meet up with everyone.

Meanwhile Shimelle was celebrating by holding some scrapbook challenges. the first was to create a layout using patterned paper as the background.

001

I have used Teresa Collins Boardwalk papers and die cuts.

Challenge 2 was to create a layout with a triangle.

002_crop

I have arranged wallet shaped photos here to create a right angle triangle. The papers are all from my scraps drawer.I have also hand cut some clouds and cut a kite from another scrap of paper. The tail of the kite is made from bakers string with some turquoise ribbons tied on.

003

The photos on this layout were taken on last Monday on a very, very windy day at the seaside.

No comments: