Tuesday 26 April 2011

Have A Tweet Day

Yes, I know it’s Tuesday but I did make this card on Monday for the Mojo Monday challenge which I haven’t visited for a while

This weeks challenge is a choice of sketches, round or square.

As you can see, I chose the round option

002

The little birdie stamp was free on the front of a card magazine, the pink backing paper is Basic Grey, the stripes are patterned self adhesive tape that I have had for absolutely ages but I don’t know who they are made by. It was one of those purchases that I absolutely had to have but have never actually used. The flower is made from Cordinations cardstock, as are the leaves. I made the scallops on the outside of the card by punching one inch circles and cutting them in half.

Challenges

Mojo Monday – sketch

Basic Grey – spring or Easter

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just darling! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Julie said...

This is so "Tweet" Jeannie. x

gayle said...

Julie pinched my line Jeannie and got in first! Really Tweet. x

Giò said...

Such a lovely card!!
Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey challenge.
Hugs, Giò