Wednesday 27 April 2011

Distress

The theme this week at the Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge is

           Distress

003_crop

I used a light brown cardstock as my background and then used the back of some left over patterned papers which are actually Halloween papers but they were craft paper which fitted quite nicely. The stamp is a Tim Holtz stamp which I stamped with Distress Ink and then used the Distress Ink to colour then lady in the foreground. The mannequin is coloured with two different Distress Inks with a little ribbon tied at the waist. The sentiment is actually the back of some paper chain strips which have vintage rulers on the other side.

Well it’s just a quick post from me this morning as this is the first day back after the Easter break for us and I need to do the school run and get myself ready for work.

1 comment:

Sue U said...

Love your card, really elegant, and the lace really adds to the vintage feel :-)

Sue xx