Tuesday 19 April 2011

Creative Scrappers Sketch #152

It feels like a touch of deja-vu here! the Creative Scrappers sketch this week and Shimelle’s sketch (see yesterdays post)  this week are quite similar but needless to say I have enjoyed working on both. They have both involved lots of white space which is just my thing.Here is the sketch;

 

Here is my layout;

006

I’ve used DCWV Green Stack papers. They are only 8x8 but still work well on a 12x12 page. The little tree is a Cuttlebug  die cut and the bird on a branch is from my new Marianne Die which is rapidly becoming my  new favourite.

2 comments:

Sue U said...

Love the colours of this page, and the twirly swirly bits on the papers too. Great photo of Holly

Sue xx

Pam Pritzl said...

I love how the muted colors make the photo pop off of the page ... totally agree with you that the bird on the branch would be one of my favorites also! Nice LO!