Wednesday 20 April 2011

Buttons!

This week at Scrapbook Sisters the theme of this weeks challenge is

                     Buttons.

When I had a look at Scrapbook Sisters blog this morning I had to giggle because Julie Wilson, Julie Blakeman and I have all made quite similar cards  using buttons as flowers! Well obviously great minds think alike!

 

hollys ebay 069

The stamps are a set of Woodware clear stamps and the papers are Basic Grey and K & Co.  Again I have decorated the inside of the card,

 

hollys ebay 070

 

Today I was please to see that my layout  about the Boris Bikes  has been chosen as one of Shimelle’s favourite dozen. A few weeks ago there was also another one here  and also here.

Well, the weather is good and there is a long weekend coming up so it should be a good time to get out, take some photos and do some scrapping!

No comments: