Saturday 23 April 2011

4x6 Photo Love - March

Why is it that when you have a whole month to do something you still leave it until the end – well that’s what I do anyway!  I’ve had the details of Shimelle’s 4x6 Photo Love tutorial for March printed out for weeks and only just got round to making the layout.

028_crop

The challenge this month is to follow the sketch provided using 3 4x6 photos. The ones I have used here are of my mum when we went out for a walk recently. Mum doesn’t like having her photo taken much so I took a few sneaky photos when she wasn’t looking.

The papers I used are K & Co and were from Scrapbook Sisters 5th Birthday Classes last year. Because the layout only required strips of papers I used the scraps which were leftover from my layouts made in class.

You can also see this layout on the 2 Peas in a Bucket gallery here along with the previous 2 layouts.

I hope that you are enjoying your Easter weekend and that you are finding some scrapping time too.

No comments: