Wednesday 5 January 2011

Anything Goes……..

This weeks challenge at Scrapbook Sisters is Anything Goes.  I decided to use one of my favourite Sugar Nellie stamps – in fact they are all favourites! .I coloured it with Copics, as usual, and used  a Kimberley Polson paper pad that we had in the shop a couple of years ago but was still unused in my stash. I decorated the card with butterflies cut from the paper and covered them with Glossy Accents.

003_crop

I have also decorated the inside of the card although I have kept it fairly simple.

005_crop

Looking at these photos now I seem to have taken them at a funny angle – will try harder next time!

Supplies; Sugar Nellie stamp, Kimberley Polson paper pad, Glossy Accents, Papermania greeting stamps.

Look out for more interesting challenges on the Scrapbook Sisters Blog every week and check out the fab new digi stamps in the shop by Gayle Bond, of some very glamorous  ladies.

1 comment:

Sue U said...

Beautiful card Jeannie, great image and very apt for the time of year! Love the papers and fab decoration of the inside of the card too :-)

Sue xx