Tuesday 4 January 2011

Another UFO completed

UFO???? – well that’s just another unfinished object and I have quite a few of them!  Although I wouldn’t go as far as to say that it is my New Years Resolution to finish all these projects I do intend to try and make a good effort to get them all finished.

This one is a mini book made at one of Karen’s In Miniature classes at Scrapbook Sisters. I’m not quite sure when it was – probably about a year ago. Although I loved the Doodlebug papers that we used I struggled to find the right photos to go with them as they are quite sugary sweet. When I looked at it again recently I decided that it would suit photos of a day out we had last Easter when we visited Birchington and Margate.

 027029   030

031 032 033   036  038 039

I finished another project yesterday so that will be my next post.

1 comment:

Sue U said...

Groan! I've got a pile of unfinished projects that I'm trying to ignore - great that you have completed this one though, fabulous job with it too - lovely reminder of your day out Sue xx