Thursday 28 October 2010

Snowflake Reindeer

005

I loved this snowflake reindeer as soon as I saw it. I love reindeer images for Christmas cards and this one is really graceful. It was designed by Gayle Bond for Scrapbook Sisters. I outlined it with pale blue Copics and coloured in the hooves and antlers. I cut an aperture in a square card and stamped acetate with white Stazon which I pit in the aperture. I used a blue snowflake paper inside the card.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges;

 Paper Pretties – Square cards

Stampavie and more _ Christmas

Don’t forget to check out this weeks card challenge at Scrapbook Sisters, the theme is Tick Tock.

2 comments:

Sue U said...

Fantastic card Jeannie, just love that reindeer, and the papers are perfect :-)

This one also fits the So Transparent theme at Cute Card Thursday if you are interested!!

Sue xx

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely Christmas-card!
An adorable image and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)