Sunday 12 September 2010

A very quick card

When I woke up yesterday morning the first thing that I thought of was that I had forgotten to make my nephew a Birthday card and as he was likely to pop in and see us during the morning I needed to make it quick so yesterday I was card making before breakfast!

herne bay 005

My nephew likes steampunk style and this is about as “steampunk-ish” as I could manage at 8 o’clock on a Saturday morning.

The paper is an off cut of a Prima paper from several years ago – I think the range was called Cavalier. The cogs are a Tim Holtz die cut from chipboard, the label is a Sizzix die and the alphas are Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type and everything has been inked with Chalk Eyes and Distress Inks.

I quite often go to bed with ink on my fingers but it’s not often that I have ink on my fingers before breakfast!

1 comment:

Sue U said...

Feel a bit daft cod I have no idea what steampunk style is!! Love this card though :-)

Right off to google Steampunk, it'll wind me up no end if I don't find out!!

Sue xx