Thursday 16 September 2010

An Old Favourite

I’ve had this Penny Black stamp for several years and I’ve used it many times – it’s one of those stamps that I always come back to!

014

I have used Basic Grey Marrakech papers all matted onto brown cardstock and the paper pieced trees are a stamp by Magenta. I stamped the image with brown Memento ink, coloured with Copics and then coloured the background with Antique Linen distress ink.

I will be entering this card into the Basic Grey Challenge whose theme is paper piecing and the Allsorts Challenge whose theme is autumn colours.

Don’t forget to have a look at the new card challenge at Scrapbook Sisters.

7 comments:

vicky said...

Love the card Jeannie, scrummy basic grey!! See you saturday xxx

Liz said...

What a lovley card. Great job !! TFS

brenda said...

Hi there

What a great card and such a sweetie of an image which I just adore.

Thank you for joining in my Colours of Autumn theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

scotspanda said...

scrummy papers and the image goes with them so well

thanks for joining in with our autumn challenge @ Allsorts this week

Amanda x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Really cute card - like the 3D effect you created with the trees

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh this is sooooo sweet! Love the colours and the darling image...to cute...love the paper pieced trees too. Thanks so much for joining us at BG Challenges!
Hugs,t

Sue U said...

Stunning card, love the colours and the image is fab Sue xx