Thursday 15 July 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #91

I have entered a challenge at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge  again it is another challenge that I  am participating in for the first time. I saw Sue entry on her blog“I can’t draw but I can do this” and decided that I had to have a go too! The theme is apertures.

Here is my card;

prom night 004

The paper is Basic Grey and the stamp is Sugar Nellie, coloured with Copics, of course! There is a sprinkling of my favourite little paper flowers and ivy leaves and a few punched paper leaves. The tree branch is hand cut and has a dusting of gold glamour dust. The aperture was cut with Nestabilities on my Cuttlebug and is backed with acetate. I hope you like it – I think it’s cute!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oooohhh Jeannie,this is so beautiful and pretty,I love it!!!! x

Sue U said...

Love this, the image is gorgeous. How you cut those lovely papers I have no idea!
Sue xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow, this is just gorgeous, I have to say I think your idea of the girl swinging in the aperture is fab....And she goes perfectly with the papers.

I love this card SOooo much!!!

Thanks for joining SCSC this week
x
Vicky