Saturday 17 July 2010

Not Going Green

I have been doing an online photography run by the fab Cheryl Johnson (C.J.) called Not Going Green. It is a new course and it’s all about taking control of your camera and taking it off auto and learning to use the settings to get the pictures that you want.

I have really learned   so much and finally I am using my camera as it should be used. I am so pleased that today one of my photos has been chosen as one of the 3 photos of the week, see here!

Here are some of the photos that I have taken during the course;

whitstable 11th june 2010 041aa

Doddington Open Gardens 13th June 2010 086aa

 

IN THE GARDEN 16TH JUNE 2010 042aa

IN THE GARDEN 16TH JUNE 2010 015aa

st ives 2 118a 

st ives 2 123a

going green 010a

3 comments:

Sue U said...

Congratulations Jeannie, your photo's are stunning, and well deserved to get in the top 3! you're really brave to take it out of auto, but the results are well worth it xx

gayle said...

Beautiful photos Jeannie. Love the poppy picture the colour is glorious. x

vicky said...

Well done Jeannie, fab pics. You've inspired me to look into doing this course, when I have some free time that is lol! xx