Monday 26 July 2010

A Double Layout

I have collected together all my seaside papers ready to start my holiday layout,I always intend to scrap all my holiday photos but rarely do but at least this year I’ve made a start.

001

The papers are The Seashore Collection by Creative Imaginations, designed by Samantha Walker. I bought these a couple of years ago at Scrapbook Sisters but I’m pretty sure that there are none left.

I had 2 papers the same but they were a bit busy so I used the design at the bottom and mounted them on to white cardstock. I then added the whales along the bottom from a border paper. I cut the bunting from off cuts and stamped and cut out the title using the Papermania Alphabet Stamps that I have used several times before.  I added photos of Martin and Me  sitting on Smeatons Pier in St Ives. I finished the layouts by outlining the bunting in black and the waves in white.

I just need to print out some more holiday photos so that I don’t loose momentum with my layouts.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love these Jeannie,I too bought them when they came in in fact I think I did a father's day card for the shop using it and it certainly goes brilliantly with your photos! x

Sue U said...

Lovely LO Jeannie, I've got those papers too but haven't used them! Love the bunting as your title Sue xx

gayle said...

Great papers Jeannie and they complement your pictures beautifully. x