Friday 16 July 2010

Creative Scrappers – sketches 111 & 112

I’ve been catching up at Creative Scrappers and today I have made two layouts with my holiday photos.

Here is sketch 111

Creative_Scrappers_111

Here is the first layout

prom night 006

The papers are called Endless Summer by L’il Davis. I’ve used  a shield template for the centre, Papermania  Alpha stickers, hand cut bunting and chipboard butterflies and bird which I covered with paper and then stamped with a script stamp. The photo is not particularly good as it was a self portrait taken on the causeway on the way to St Michaels Mount which you can just see behind me.

Here is sketch 112;

Creative_Scrappers_112

And here is my layout;

prom night 005

I’ve used My Minds Eye papers and punched circles to make trees with hand cut trunks, I’ve used punched circles for my journaling and covered some chipboard letters for the title. The photos were taken in Trengweinton Gardens near Penzance.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Such lovely layouts Jeannie,I love the bunting and the trees that you cut,fabulous! X

gayle said...

Love the pages Jeannie. All these lovely layouts are making me wish I had time for scrapbooking. I must get my printer working!