Monday 31 May 2010

Creative Scrappers – Sketch 106

It’s been a while since I have participated in a Creative Scrappers Challenge so as it has been a pretty dull Bank Holiday Monday I decided that the best thing to do today was to craft!

Here is the sketch for this weeks challenge;

and here is my layout

creative scrappers sketch 106 001

The papers are SEI Chick-a-Doo and Pebbles Inc. Make a Wish Dandelion. The green paper is the reverse of the SEI paper. The photograph is of my son Matt when he was about 4 yrs old.

I have also been finishing off some layouts from Mays Limited Edition Class at Scrapbook Sisters. I have completed 4 layouts that I started in class and another 2 of my own. i still have several sheets of paper and cardstock left so I think I can squeeze another 2 or 3 layouts from my kit

2 comments:

gayle said...

Another lovely layout Jeannie. Those papers are really pretty. x

vicky said...

Great layout just love those papers tooxx