Tuesday 9 March 2010

In Miniature Project Finished

www.lilackittycreations.blogspot.com

Karen always comes up with some great "little" projects for our monthly In Miniature Classes at Scrapbook Sisters and Februarys class was another winner. It has taken me quite a long time to complete it properly but I am pleased with the results!

We made the box to start with and then made the little wallets with the tags inside. the lovely papers are My Minds Eye. I'm looking forward to the next class now! (although I must admit that I have some past projects that I have not yet finished!

Hope you like it!

7th march 2010 007

7th march 2010 009

7th march 2010 010

7th march 2010 001

7th march 2010 003

3 comments:

vicky said...

Beautiful Jeannie, I love this project can't wait to see what is to come on saturday!! xxx

Roz said...

Wow this is fantastic Jeannie!!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.