Friday 5 March 2010

Creative Scrappers - Sketch 93

I haven't participated in any scrapbooking challenges recently as I have been far too obsessed with using my Copics and making cards - so I decided to revisit Creative Scrappers and come up with a layout - of course that doesn't mean that my Copics have been forgotten - I can do both, can't I??????

Here's the sketch;

Creative_Scrappers_93 

My choice of photos today was unfortunately not based on any artistic decision but more the fact that I already had these wallet sized photos printed out but as it happens I'm happy with the results!

5th march 2010 019

The layout shows me and my hubby on a land train at Mudeford last year. I was trying to hold up my heavy DSLR to take a self portrait of us but every time I clicked we seemed to hit a pothole in the very bumpy path hence the disastrous results followed by a fit of the giggles - more self portrait practice needed!

I used a piece of My Minds Eye Breaking Free - Sweet Cheery Dots paper that was left over from a layout at my Scrapbook Sisters class, my Dymo label maker and the camera and snap shot stamps are from a set by Paper Artsy called Cheese.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Just brilliant,your photos really made me giggle! I can only manage to capture my double chins when I've tried lol!