Sunday 28 February 2010

Copic Colour Challenge - week 53

When I read Julie's blog Rainbow Days I found a new challenge blog, Copic Colour Challenge. Their challenge for this week is to use colours YG03 - Yellow-Green, Y17 - Golden-Yellow and G7 Cool Grey No 7. The challenge allows you to you a similar colour if you do not have the exact ones. This is the card that I made;

28th february 001

The papers are Basic Grey and the stamp is from Kars which I coloured with the appropriate copics.

I have been to Stamperama at Stevenage today and come come with several more stamps  to try out. I'm not working tomorrow so guess what I'll be doing???

5 comments:

Julie said...

Lovely card Jeannie! aren't those copics lovely to use,I have to get my fix at least once a day! Lucky you having new stamps to play with,wish I was off tomorrow,I'd come and join you x

vicky said...

Lovely card, I really must get my copics out to play!!! x

gayle said...

Lucky you Jeannie a whole day to play. Lovely card.

Beverley said...

I like the little girl you used for your challenge this week...it's a very cute card...thanks for sharing it with us.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Shelley said...

fabulous card Jeannie. I also love my copic and dont know what I would do without them. hugs Shelley

Please pop by and visit me on my blog -thanks

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/