Sunday 10 January 2010

Studio 101 Challenge

The challenge for  Studio 101 was to make a layout with;

*lots of white space

*three photos

*the theme fear.

Initially I found the theme "fear" a bit difficult but after a chat on the forum I decided to go with "no fear".

JANUARY 10th 2010 003x

I used plain cardstock for the background and used Tim Holtz masks for the spiders webs. My photos have a strange purple tinge as I have just about run out of ink in my printer and despite a trip to town today I couldn't get a new ink cartridge so I will replace these photos when I can print out better copies.

I decided to play on the theme fear by jounaling about the fact that I'm not afraid of spiders and used a photo taken at Longleat of me holding a very big hairy legged spider.  I may not be afraid of spiders but if it was a mouse, a rat or a hedgehog I wouldn't be so happy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love what you did with the challenge! Great job!!
:D Diana, The Studio

Mama Tuttle said...

I so love the spiders . . . my dh wouldn't . . . love that you misted them onto the background! Andrea, The Studio