Wednesday 11 November 2009

Creative Scrappers - Challenge 77

When I was blog hopping last week I came across the Creative Scrappers challenge blog so I decided to have a go but it took me so long to get myself organised that I missed the deadline! Well this week I've got my act together and I have done both this weeks challenge and the previous one too.

Here is this weeks sketch - Challenge 77

Creative_Scrappers_Sketch_77

Here is my layout

stuff 003

stuff 005

stuff 009

I used Dream Street Papers Cinnamon n Sugar, lots of flowers and some chipboard from my stash.

This is what I made for the previous - if a little late!

Creative_Scrappers_Sketch_76

stuff 002

For this one I used Bazzill embossed dot cardstock for the background, Tim Holtz masks, white acrylic paint, Basic Grey Blitzen papers and some great glitter chipboard alphas that I received as a RAK last Christmas.

1 comment:

Mazlina said...

nice layouts!!! esp the one for Sketch #77... love the colors, and all the small details.. :))