Monday 28 September 2009

Christmas 1975 style...

I have decided to do some Christmas scrapping before Christmas because once Boxing day is over I'm ready to pack "Christmas" away, decorations, tree and scrapbook papers.

These photos were taken at the children's Christmas party where my mum worked. My sister and I were both pleased  that when we got there there we found some school friends were at the party too.

It is only looking at the photos now that I have realised that both of our friends were wearing the same dress - was it the favourite dress at M&S that year???

SEPT 28 2009 004

The background papers was from Carolee's Creations and the other papers are Basic Grey, the white scrolls are self adhesive felt and I added gems.

1 comment:

vicky said...

Beautiful layout Jeannie, I really must get some christmas layouts started!! xx