Sunday 11 January 2009

In Miniature Project


Each month Scrapbook Sisters have an "In Miniature" class which is scrapbooking on a small scale.
Yesterday we made a little block which looks like is made from wood but is actually made from chipboard and the photo block holds eight tags with photographs on. It was great fun to make if a little messy with distress ink, vintage photo shade off course (in-joke!). At home after the class, I added family photos and I cut embellishments on the Cricut as the tags had to be fairly flat to fit in the gaps.
I think Karen may be running the class again if there are enough people interested so let Karen and Julie at Scrapbook Sisters know if you would like to do this class.
I am interested in the possabilities on making nore of these in different shapes and sizes.





















































1 comment:

Sally said...

This looks beautiful finished, I must get around to completing mine!