Friday 29 August 2008

New Layouts



Recently at my Thursday night scrapbook class we used some Basic Grey papers .I just love Basic Grey and have quite a collection at home which I often take out and stroke and who knows one day I may even use it! The papers we used were mostly from the Boxer collection. The first one shows a photo of my children and my sisters first two children outside Windsor Castle - we had been to see the changing of the guard. They all look so tiny when now the eldest drives his own car and the youngest of the four is about to start GCSEs.










The second layout is my husbands side of the family outside the hotel we stayed in at Rye, Sussex when we suprised my father-in-law with a weekend away to celebrate his 70th Birthday. I am not entirely happy with this second layout and feel it need some alteration but not sure what yet - I'm sure it will come to me.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jennie
I like the second layout especially the bunting, it gives it a nice edge

Pat said...

Loved the notebook you altered for teh art raffle

Pat aka pinkFairy x

Myrt said...

..hi Jeannie...great layouts - I especially like the one with the children in it - but both are very nicely done - TFS.

Roz said...

Both equally gorgeous Jeannie. I love the colours!!

Love Roz