Thursday 17 July 2008

The little houses have arrived.......

I posted a while ago about The little Boxes on the Hillside swap that I had joined........well, today I received 19 little houses in the post (another one is on it's way) and they are fantastic.

Not a great photo I'm afraid - as usual I should have taken the photo earlier in daylight but as you can see there is a great selection there. I just need to decide now how I am going to display them - I may attach them to a ribbon and hang them up in my craft room.

3 comments:

Myrt said...

...those are awesome, Jeannie - do they open like a card? Oh yes, you will have to display those in your craft room. TFS.

rudlis said...

Wow this is beautiful Jeannie, such a clever idea and so pretty,

Bubs said...

They are so sweet Jeannie. . Lucky you.....